If you have questions about this service, please click here to schedule a meeting or call us at 302-486-3000.
About This Service:
The CIO as a Service will provide you with a versatile, experienced and tech-savvy business leader who will take an active role in the strategy, execution and leadership of your IT resources and technology matters on a part time basis. We will start by working with your leadership team to understand your needs for this capacity and build out a custom CIO role that achieves your business needs.
Possible activities include:
– Strategic Technology Adviser to the C-Suite
– Negotiation/Renegotiation of IT Purchases with prospective vendors
– Evaluation and testing of IT needs
– IT Project planning and tracking
– Management, simplification or optimization of IT vendors
– Introduction to trusted resources and vendors
– Management, Direction and supervision of IT Personnel
– Cybersecurity Best Practices Implementation
– Data Privacy, Governance, and Compliance primary contact for assessments
– Perform risk assessment
– Formalize and Develop processes and policies associated with IT best practices
– Implement automation opportunities
– Asset management
– Vulnerability assessment
– Vulnerability management
– Availability/Uptime management
– Capacity management
– Change management
– Incident & Problem management
– Training of technical staff
– Publish best practices guides
– Cost optimization activities for technology or labor
– A custom initiative needed by the business.
This role is primarily fulfilled remotely, but onsite visits are also available. Any travel costs incurred (airfare, hotel, per diem, etc.) are not included in these rates and would be billed to the client separately.
Each plan requires a one-year commitment, and billing will continue to reoccur until canceled with 30 days advanced notice.
This role would report to the CEO/business owner.