Position: Sales Representative (1099)
Location: Anywhere in USA
Posted: April 2, 2021
We’re growing! Are you an eager sales representative who wants to expand into the technology world? We are currently seeking several sales representative contractors. This is a commission only position. However, the commission is generous, and the product is straightforward.
The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. They will always represent RealTechPros professionally and with pride.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. It’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years in sales setting (preferred)
- An understanding of technology. You do not need to be a computer geek, but you at least have some understanding what they’re talking about.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Self Starter
- Personal integrity & ethics a must.
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- College degree (Is preferred, but not a requirement.)
To Apply: If you are interested, email your resume in PDF format with a brief paragraph summarizing your qualifications to: email@example.com